Veggie Packed Easy Chicken Enchiladas are perfect for your family’s weeknight dinner & ready in just 30 minutes. Be a kitchen pro and make cleanup a breeze by lining the pan with Glad™ Aluminum Foil before baking.
What is your least favorite part of cooking? If you are anything like me, it is the clean-up!! I will cook all day long and love every second of it…then I will see the pile of dishes and my enthusiasm plummets 🙁 And when it is a crazy weeknight to begin with, I need any shortcuts that I can find to get dinner on the table and not spend my entire night in the kitchen cleaning up 🙂
My Veggie Packed Easy Chicken Enchiladas fit the bill when you need to put a healthy and easy dinner on the table in 30 minutes or less! If you take an extra minute during the prep stage and line your baking pan with Glad™ Aluminum Foil, then clean up is a breeze as well! When the easy chicken enchiladas are all gobbled up (like they were in my house), just toss out the aluminum foil and there are no extra dishes to clean up!
Glad®’s all new Aluminum Foil is the key to making these easy chicken enchiladas even easier! It is 30% stronger than other leading foils, but still a pantry-friendly 12″ wide, making it perfect for uses from the freezer to the oven.
I was also impressed with the new packaging features of Glad™ Aluminum Foil! I’m loving the new Stay-Closed Lid where the lid actually clicks shut and keeps the lid closed and keeps the foil from coming unraveled. No more mess of aluminum foil in my pantry 🙂
Another ingenious packaging feature is how they have designed it to pull up to cut the aluminum foil (instead of pulling down), so you get a clean cut each and every time that leaves a ReadyEdge™ that is easy to grab the next time! And to make it even more fool-proof there is a thumb dot printed right on the box that tells you were to press and slide to easily open it 🙂 It doesn’t get much easier than that!!
Click >> HERE << to grab a money saving coupon for Glad™ Aluminum Foil!!
Here is your recipe for Veggie Packed Easy Chicken Enchiladas:
- Glad™ Aluminum Foil
- 1 cup frozen (thawed) or fresh corn
- 1 cup frozen spinach, thawed and drained
- 1 can black beans, rinsed and drained
- 2 packages (6-8 oz. each) pre-cooked chicken breast, chopped fine or about 2 cups of shredded rotisserie chicken
- 2 tsp. cumin
- 2 tsp. chili powder
- 1 tsp. chipotle chili powder
- 1 tsp. ancho chili powder
- 1 package (8 oz.) Monterrey jack, cheddar jack or Mexican blend (your choice) shredded cheese, divided
- 2 cans (10 oz. each) red enchilada sauce, divided
- 12 (burrito-size, 10 inch) whole grain tortillas
- 2 tbsp. fresh cilantro, chopped
- Line the inside of a 9" x 13" baking dish with Glad™ Aluminum Foil and set aside
- Preheat the oven to 375 F.
- In a large mixing bowl, combine corn, spinach, black beans, chicken, cumin, chili powder, chipotle chili powder, ancho chili powder and about ½ of the shredded cheese. Mix well to combine filling. Set aside.
- Pour about ½ can of the enchilada sauce in the bottom of the baking dish.
- Working one tortilla at a time, spoon about ½ cup of the filling in the center, roll up tightly burrito-style and place seam-side down in the baking dish.
- Complete this step with each tortilla, using up all of the filling.
- Drizzle with some of the remaining enchilada sauce and then top with remaining cheese.
- Bake for 15-20 minutes or until bubbly and slightly browned.
- Broil on high (if needed but watch closely as it will burn quickly) for 1-2 minutes brown top.
- Remove from oven and sprinkle with cilantro.
- Serve with remaining enchilada sauce, if desired.
Now…are you ready for a fun giveaway from our friends at Glad®?
Want to win a $100 Visa gift card?!?!
Just share how you would use Glad™ Aluminum Foil to help out in the kitchen so you too can be a kitchen pro? Maybe you cover casserole dishes for faster and more even oven cooking or wrap potatoes and corn to steam-cook in the oven. Tell me in the comments for a chance to win a $100 Visa gift card so that you can try Glad™ Aluminum Foil and discover it many helpful uses for yourself 🙂
No duplicate comments.
You may receive (2) total entries by selecting from the following entry methods:
1. Leave a comment in response to the sweepstakes prompt on this post
2. Tweet (public message) about this promotion; including exactly the following unique term in your tweet message: “#SweepstakesEntry”; and leave the URL to that tweet in a comment on this post
3. Blog about this promotion, including a disclosure that you are receiving a sweepstakes entry in exchange for writing the blog post, and leave the URL to that post in a comment on this post
4. For those with no Twitter or blog, read the official rules to learn about an alternate form of entry.
This giveaway is open to US Residents age 18 or older (or nineteen (19) years of age or older in Alabama and Nebraska). Winners will be selected via random draw, and will be notified by e-mail. The notification email will come directly from BlogHer via the sweeps@blogher email address. You will have 2 business days to respond; otherwise a new winner will be selected.
The Official Rules are available here.
This sweepstakes runs from 9/1/2016– 10/7/2016