Thank you McCormick for sponsoring this post. Visit your local Wal-Mart to pick up McCormick Good Morning Breakfast for your family!
Southwest Chipotle Baked Avocado Eggs is a quick and easy breakfast recipe for the whole family. Perfect for a healthy weekday breakfast and worthy enough for weekend brunches too!
As a busy mom, I am always looking for easy and wholesome breakfast for my family. They say it is the most important meal of the day and I believe it! I want to get our days started off on a solid foundation 🙂 Baby Girl and I are always on the go and busy. She loves breakfast!! It is her favorite meal of the day! She eats more at breakfast than her other meals combined. BUT…Mornings are fast, too fast. Between getting ready for your workday and preparing your kids for school, there isn’t much time to create the flavorful, fulfilling breakfast your family deserves. McCormick Good Morning breakfast is a break through line of products to help you do just that.
I recently discovered these McCormick Good Morning Breakfast Toppers and let me tell you that they are a breakfast game changer!! They are full of crunch and flavor and give your breakfast favorites an instant flavor upgrade!
My stepson and husband have to drive 45 minutes to get to work and school so even when they are leaving too early for me to whip them up some of my Southwest Chipotle Baked Avocado Eggs (which we will talk about more in a minute, promise). They have been grabbing these and topping their on-the-go options. Give your breakfast favorites an instant flavor upgrade.
- Sprinkle on yogurt, cottage cheese or fruit
- Stir into hot cereal for a crunchy twist
- Shake on buttered bagels or toast.
WOWZERS!! Don’t these Southwest Chipotle Baked Avocado Eggs look fancy??? You could definitely see them on a fancy, expensive brunch menu 😉 But guess what??? They are sooooo easy!!! And they are ready in just 15 minutes 🙂 You have got to try them! You will impress yourself and anyone that you make them for 😉 You can thank me later 😉
Here is your recipe for Southwest Chipotle Baked Avocado Eggs:
- 2 avocados
- 4 eggs
- Sea salt and fresh ground pepper, to taste, if desired
- 2 tbsp.McCormick Good Morning Breakfast Toppers, Southwest Chipotle flavor
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees F.
- Slice avocados in half and remove the pits.
- Scoop out a small amount of the flesh to make a bigger hole (about the size of an egg).
- Place avocado halves in a small baking dish or on a baking sheet.
- Gently press each avocado half so they sit somewhat flat without rolling over.
- Carefully and slowly crack one egg into each avocado half.
- Sprinkle with salt and pepper, if using.
- Sprinkle generously with the McCormick Good Morning Breakfast Toppers, Southwest Chipotle favor.
- Place in preheated oven and bake for 10-12 minutes or until egg whites have set and the yolks have reached the consistency desired.
So tell me in the comments mamas…what tips or hacks do you have for me for crazy mornings? I love hearing from y’all and you always have the BEST ideas for me 🙂 Thank you!!
I was selected for this opportunity as a member of CLEVER and the content and opinions expressed here are all my own.